onsdag den 15. december 2010

Possessions - now on the web!

Welcome to Possessions - my store for furniture and things in Second Life

On this blog you can keep yourself updated about our new releases, updates, as well as special offers

Background

Possessions started back in july 2008 under the name desert~dreams~designs. In 2009 it changed name to Kasbah ait Jalina, until I decided to do away with long names, and simply call it Possessions

I started out by designing furniture and tents. Later followed various outdoor items and dancepits. The fall of 2010 has introduced new lines of items;
'Nature Lovers' - plants, palm trees and various animated seating arrangements for the outdoors
Art - mainly by Jean Leon Gerome
Music - various music arrangements
Meditation - meditation/tai chi and yoga mats, insence, music and various decor

My designs are all original and can best be described as Scandinavia meets the Orient.
I find much beauty in simple designs because it allows the details of careful texturing to create the soul of a certain piece. I can spend a long time on a simple prim piece in order to find the right expression. If I cannot find the expression I'm after, I won't release the piece

I never create with the purpose of maximizing my sales. I only create when I feel creative. This means you won't find new releases at Possessions each and every week. I guess this does not make me a very good business person ;) On the other hand this is your guarantee that I have been very careful about each piece I have for sale in my store

I seldom have time for custom work, but I do offer slight modifications to my products, usually for free. Please contact me inworld if you have any questions about my products

/Jalina Clary

Visit Possessions in Second Life http://slurl.com/secondlife/Grace%20Isles/197/179/23

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar